[X2Go-User] can't connect to session

Stefan Baur X2Go-ML-1 at baur-itcs.de
Tue Jan 16 03:52:17 CET 2018

Am 16.01.2018 um 02:32 schrieb Andrew Munn:
> I can delete the session files and then create a new one.  Or I can click
> "new" instead of double-clicking on the session.  Clicking "new" will
> create an additional session and when I disconnect/reconnect I now see 2
> sessions.  One is status "running" and one is "suspended".  The running
> one is the old one which I can still not connect to.

Just stating the obvious, I guess, but to be able to resume a running
session, you have to suspend it first - either from within, or by
clicking the "Suspend" button in that menu where the session is
presented to you as running (The top one of the three buttons on the
right, saying Suspend, Terminate, New).

Kind Regards,
Stefan Baur