[X2Go-User] x2godesktopsharing applet starts twice in KDE Plasma [SOLVED]

Víctor J. Sánchez E. vjosesan at gmail.com
Sun Dec 9 13:59:02 CET 2018

Hi all again,

after investigate deeper about this issue I noted that every log in in KDE
Plasma session the number of x2godesktopsharing applets were increasing in
system tray (until 5 applets or more!!).
I discovered that the restore of KDE Plasma session setting was inexplicably
resetted (may due to an update). I set it again to starts an empty session
and the problem has gone. Now it only starts only one x2godesktopsharing
system tray applet.
The setting is in KDE System Settings -> Startup and Shutdown -> Desktop
Session -> On Login switch to "Start with an empty session" instead of
"Restore previous session".

Regards.

----