[X2Go-User] x2gocleansessions

Tue Dec 4 09:21:44 CET 2018

Hello list,

I reported this issue earlier in the year, the process
"x2gocleansessions" is checking for sessions each 2 seconds. The 2
seconds is on line 166 in /usr/sbin/x2gocleansessions:

 while(sleep 2)

I have no idea why this process is started that often, but IMHO it's
making quite a lot of noise for a 2 seconds check. It writes tmp files
to the tmp directory and removes them. When using an ssd this will
update the stat of the /tmp/ directory each two seconds. Can anybody
explain why this process is started so often? Or is it still in a sort
of debug/test mode?

In my case I'm a single user on a single system, I changed the line 166
to 3600, but wouldn't it be a better idea to put that time
into /etc/x2go/x2goserver.conf?

R.

--
richard lucassen