[X2Go-User] x2go settings question

Stefan Baur X2Go-ML-1 at baur-itcs.de
Thu Sep 7 23:14:33 CEST 2017

Am 07.09.2017 um 15:10 schrieb Woz Tech:
> On Windows for x2goclient - is it possible to change the location of the
> folder located C:\Users\******\.x2go ?  I would like to relocate it to
> pretty much anywhere else besides my Users folder, for example adding it
> to my installation folder - C:\Program Files (x86)\x2goclient - or even
> C:\.x2go would be preferable to C:\Users\******\.x2go

Exactly what are you trying to achieve that way? *headscratch*

By the way, I know Windows doesn't have manpages, but did you try running
x2goclient.exe --help
on the command line?

I thiiink there's a parameter listed there that might help you,
depending on what you're trying to do. You might have to combine it with
yet another one or two ...

-Stefan