[X2Go-User] Fwd: X2Go on a Mac using nightly builds to Fedora 26 keystroke problem, LibreOffice menu fonts squished and loss of focus

Stefan Baur X2Go-ML-1 at baur-itcs.de
Wed Nov 29 11:02:21 CET 2017

Am 27.11.2017 um 22:06 schrieb Robert Kudyba:
> Resending to see if anyone has any ideas?

Robert, please do not cross-post, especially not without a Reply-To
header set to one of the lists. Also, this is a mailing list, not a web
forum, so we don't "bump" posts here.

Please keep in mind that:
a) Help on the lists is provided by volunteers as their time and
   knowledge permits.
b) Nightly builds are not meant for production use.

Judging from your statement that "This is the same user that had the
mixed nx-ibs packages issue.", I strongly suspect that their machine is
messed up in more places than just the nx-libs packages.

<shameless plug>
X2Go also has a commercial side, where various companies - including my
own - offer support contracts with guaranteed response times as well as
consultancy and paid-for development work if someone wants to see a bug
fixed or a new feature added in a certain time frame. What makes my
company special is, IMHO:

1) I'm the current X2Go Project/Community Coordinator, so the
development lead and the developers tend to listen to me.
2) As far as I know, we are the only company providing X2Go support that
isn't a one-man-show. Oh, and we already have US customers.
3) We sub-contract other developers from the X2Go community on demand,
so you only have one person you need to talk to - me - and you will only
receive one invoice, even if the task involved several freelance or
part-time X2Go developers.

Our hourly rate for consultancy work and fixing issues outside of a
support contract is 125 EUR. With a support contract, you get guaranteed
response times and lower hourly rates if you buy a certain amount of
hours in advance.
</shameless plug>

Kind Regards,
Stefan Baur