[X2Go-User] can't connect to session

Mihai Moldovan ionic at ionic.de
Sun Nov 19 17:27:15 CET 2017

* On 11/19/2017 11:21 AM, Andrew Munn wrote:
> Yes deleting /tmp/.x2go-$USER did fix it.  It happens rarely.  I'm not
> sure how long the session runs before this occurs. A fix for this issue
> would be great.  Thanks for the suggestion!

Uh, no, my suggestion was *not* to delete this data, it was to make sure that
*nothing* deletes this data in the first place.

Congrats, in the best case x2gocleansessions killed the session after the
metadata vanished, in the worst case you have a stale x2goagent/nxagent process
still running...

Mihai