[X2Go-User] X2Go on Debian Stretch server : root user keyboard mapping

Bruno Joffredo Bruno.Joffredo at ec-nantes.fr
Mon Nov 6 12:54:49 CET 2017

Thanks for your reply Ulrich.

- "rules=base" in /etc/x2go/x2goagent.keyboard : does not improve the
mapping
- setxkbmap -rules base fr : provides the message : Error loading new
keyboard description
- x2go generates a keyboard config file which you can use with
   setxkbmap -config <filename>. I cannot check right now but in should
   reside somewhere in ~root/.x2go/... : I can't find such a file in
~/.x2go/ or in /etc/x2go/
   There is /etc/x2go/keystrokes.cfg but it's the x2go shortcuts file
   Here are the files present in ~root/.x2go/ :

cache-unix-kde-depth_24
clients
cmdoutput
C-root-53-1509967618_stDLXDE_dp24