[X2Go-User] Please help I am stuck with Socket Error: Unknown error

Tajammul Rafique trcns at yahoo.com
Fri May 19 16:21:36 CEST 2017

I posted this question before but had no luck in finding a solution. Since last month my windows 10 computer with x2go client stopped working with Linux Ubuntu 14.4 x2go server. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the client but it did not help. In the mean time my co-league's x2go client still works. I captured packets on my computer as attached, all I see is the connection was reset. Why and how to fix it I don't can someone please help?

 Thanks Tajammul