[X2Go-User] X2 Go Client Android Project?

Helmer Teles helmer.teles at gmail.com
Fri Mar 24 09:27:09 CET 2017

Hi,
I've Been using kubuntu xenial with xrdp and afreedp on my tablet successfully.

It Works when I'm.on the go.
Xrdp 0.9.1 + xrdpxorg 0.2.0.

⁣Com os melhores cumprimentos.

Helmer Teles
http://hteles.wordpress.com

"Sent from my Android Device"

Please don't send me proprietary file formats, use ISO standard ODF instead (ISO/IEC 26300)

        .-.                    G N U
       /v\                 L I N U X
     /( _ )\        May The Source Be
   ^^       ^^             With You...  ​