[X2Go-User] X2 Go Client Android Project?

Robert Dinse nanook at eskimo.com
Mon Mar 20 12:41:04 CET 2017

      I have an RDP client on my Android tablet and remote desktop server on
Linux machines, and with that I am able to see an X-display remotely, and I
can use the on-screen keyboard with it.  Taping on a field focuses input to
that field as if I had moved the mouse there and double clicked.

      I also have a VNC client like this but it is difficult with it to tap on
an input field and then you have to do something seperate to bring the keyboard
up but once you get it up you can type into a field.

      I have an X-server for android but haven't played with it much.

    Knowledgeable human assistance, not telephone trees or script readers.