[X2Go-User] Problems reconnecting

Michael Eager eager at eagerm.com
Wed Mar 15 18:03:46 CET 2017

I'm using x2goclient v 4.0.5.2 on a Fedora 24 system connecting to a Centos 7 system.

When I stop the client and attempt to reconnect, a window pops up saying that there are two
sessions, one suspended and one running.  If I click on the running session, the client appears to
negotiate a connection but does not open a window.  Instead it hangs and I have to kill the client.
  When I run the client again, I see the same two sessions.  If I click on the suspended session, it
also hangs, but the next time I run the client, both sessions are listed as running.  If I select
either session and click on terminate, the pop-up window updates to remove the session, but I can't
connect.  When I restart the client again, both sessions are still there, listed as running.

Any suggestions?

Michael Eager	 eager at eagercon.com
1960 Park Blvd., Palo Alto, CA 94306  650-325-8077