[X2Go-User] Python3-x2go

Seth Galitzer sgsax at ksu.edu
Fri Mar 10 23:49:06 CET 2017

Yes, I spent some time chatting on IRC today and think I've figured out
how to hack the configs in the image to allow it. I even tried to make
it extensible so it can be used for additional params. I'd be happy to
send you my patch. I have some other ideas on further customizable
elements of the desktop, but will need to read up on Qt for those.
Thanks for the help.

Seth