[X2Go-User] Python3-x2go

brian town briantownjr at gmail.com
Wed Mar 1 14:17:00 CET 2017

Hmm i'll have to give that a look too. I wrote a broker in python that
calls the x2goclient and passes a bunch of commands along to it but it
would be great to not have the client window open up at all and just do it
all via CLI. Right now my setup is using LTSP to push down the image to the
clients, and from that they use x2go to connect to remote VMs. It's a huge
pain but our environment is really weird.