[X2Go-User] X2Go vs. XRDP

Marat Khalili mkh at rqc.ru
Tue Jun 13 12:49:24 CEST 2017

Hello Stefan,

Thank you very much for the information. I'm also choosing among remote
access technologies now, although I do not observe problems you describe
with X2Go.

Did you try to simply use X protocol? Does XRDP provide any benefits?

Also, in your comparisons did you use SSH tunnelling, plain TCP, or TCP+UDP?

--

With Best Regards,
Marat Khalili