[X2Go-User] can't get x2g0 to work with wsl

Stefan Baur X2Go-ML-1 at baur-itcs.de
Fri Jul 21 15:24:46 CEST 2017

Bear,

two more things:

> if I try the browser plugin it says "invalid plugin"

Please stay away from the browser plugin. It is deprecated and no longer
of use for the general public (there are some edge cases where it might
still work, that's why it's still available).

> here's the main thing I've been following, as you can see session.conf
> is not in /etc like he said it would be.

This part has nothing to do with X2Go - our session configuration file
goes in ~/.x2goclient and is named "sessions".

What you're looking at here is a DBUS session configuration file, so you
should check back with the person that wrote the howto, or look for DBUS
documentation.  Again, nothing that has to do with X2Go, so nothing that
we will be able to help you with, sorry.

Kind Regards,
Stefan Baur