[X2Go-User] can't get x2g0 to work with wsl

Troy Hall troy at hallhome.us
Sun Jul 9 05:13:14 CEST 2017

Ok, I'm very confused.. I've installed just about every x2go item in apt
search and still no go.
I'm running wsl, fully updated and upgraded.
I've tried numerous docs and steps to get it to work and it always says
it can't  timeout connecting to 192.168.1.137:8888
Can someone PLEASE help me figure this out.
if I try the browser plugin it says "invalid plugin"
here's the main thing I've been following, as you can see session.conf
is not in /etc like he said it would be.

Thanks in advance
Bear