[X2Go-User] OpenSuse

Stefan Baur X2Go-ML-1 at baur-itcs.de
Thu Jan 26 09:09:16 CET 2017

Am 26.01.2017 um 05:56 schrieb Robert Dinse:

>      The source of the stty turned out to be in my own .bashrc, don't know
> how I managed to miss it or why it did not stop x2go from working on any
> other
> distribution (centos 6/7, SL 6/7, debian, mint, ubuntu), all of those
> distributions worked in spite of it.  Also don't know why .bashrc was
> sourced when my normal login shell is ksh.

Maybe it's because OpenSuse insists on sourcing that file regardless of
the login shell used?  While it would be a stupid thing to do, the same
goes for using systemd, and yet you see how many distributions are
switched over to it. :->

Anyways, would you mind letting the list know what command was the
culprit, so others can learn from your mistake?

-Stefan