[X2Go-User] No USB-automount using TCE-Live

Stefan Baur X2Go-ML-1 at baur-itcs.de
Tue Jan 10 12:03:52 CET 2017

Hi Torsten,

that sounds like the x2goautomount package is lacking a dependency,
maybe pmount or autofs or something like that.

Could you do me a favor:
chroot into your old TCE, inside the chroot, run

dpkg -l > packagelist.txt

and attach the file "packagelist.txt" to your next reply?

I believe there is an update to the old TCE as well that fixes the sound
issue you have there.  At least I remember seeing something related from
Alex in the commit logs ...

Kind Regards,
Stefan Baur