[X2Go-User] X2Go crash from Mac/MATE to Fedora 25 w NIS user getting x2gostartagent: blocking creation of agent's keyboard file

Mihai Moldovan ionic at ionic.de
Sun Feb 26 06:11:10 CET 2017

On 26.02.2017 05:51 AM, Robert Kudyba wrote:
> The X2Go client on his Mac desktop just goes black and kicks him out.

That would be the new black proxy window with the "X2GO" branding in dark grey
letters, right? It's not a real crash, it just terminates? (I.e., OS X doesn't
show an appcrash dialog.)

Normally, mate-session should start in there.

Maybe taking a look at ~NISuser/.xsession-x2go-errors might show something
interesting.

> We have been working around it with XFCE and then using the work around for DBUS
> when the same user is logged in via ssh and X2go.

So XFCE is working, while MATE is not?

Mihai