[X2Go-User] X2Go Client: Kex error : no match for method server host key alog: server [ssh-rsa], client [ssh-ed25519]

KARL A. WOELFER kwoelfer at uw.edu
Tue Feb 14 20:01:42 CET 2017

Hello -

Here is a link with some background, which describes two workarounds :

http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.linux.terminal-server.x2go.user/2368

You would add this to your sshd_config file on the client (Linux) machine, then restart ssh

#  KexAlgorithms
curve25519-sha256 at libssh.org,ecdh-sha2-nistp256,ecdh-sha2-nistp384,ecdh-sha2-nistp521,diffie-hellman-group-exchange-sha256,diffie-hellman-group14-sha1,diffie-hellman-group-exchange-sha1,diffie-hellman-group1-sha1

I hope this helps.

- Karl