[X2Go-User] libnx

Walid MOGHRABI w.moghrabi at servicemagic.eu
Fri Feb 10 09:23:07 CET 2017

Well, I'm sorry to disagree ... For my concern, 3.5.99.3 is still very unstable, even worst than before, the session crashes nearly 99% of the time with Firefox on gfx intensive activities such as youtube.

Previous release crashed less often and rarely in this case, I mostly had crashes when attempting to translate a session between 2 TCEs for example but common use was mostly stable (even though it crashed randomly anyway but not that often).

Regards,
Walid Moghrabi

TRAVAUX.COM
BAT I - PARC CEZANNE 2 290 AVENUE GALILEE - CS 80403
13591 AIX EN PROVENCE CEDEX 3