[X2Go-User] New x2go broken on Ubuntu 17.10

Mihai Moldovan ionic at ionic.de
Sun Dec 24 03:16:19 CET 2017

* On 12/24/2017 02:02 AM, Robert Dinse wrote:
>        What I am trying to say is the behavior changed from a working to
> non-working state without my having changed nx-libs on this end, I only
> changed them after things broke.

Huh, that would be weird. nx-libs changed in the nightly repository on Dec 21,
so that sounds close enough to the breakage date.

If you would have updated on Dec 19 exactly, you would have run into the upgrade
issue that was brought up on the -dev mailing list a day later. Given that the
repository was in an inconsistent state back then, upgrading wouldn't have
worked in the first place.

Mihai