[X2Go-User] How to start a new session with x2goclient on background?

Kadyrbek Narmamatov kadirpili at gmail.com
Mon Dec 11 12:16:59 CET 2017

Hello,
I found out that there are some commands provided by x2goclient commands
such as `--hide` `--autostart` and etc. But I couldn't find any commands
that will create a new session for me without making a user to type IP,
PORT and USERNAME on GUI x2goclient. So in brief, I need the command
something like "x2goclient --start --ip=192.168.11.12 --port=22 " to access
remote x2goserver with given parameters. Is there any ways to handle it ?