[X2Go-User] Timeout user sessions

Marat Khalili mkh at rqc.ru
Mon Aug 21 17:30:40 CEST 2017

I also considered this. CPU/memory etc. utilization for GUI programs is
not a very unreliable indicator. Most elegant solution would be to send
the user an email like "please login or your session will be closed at
18:00 tomorrow" (possibly in combination with some ~/dontkillme file).
It may also teach users to pre-emptively close unused sessions to avoid
unwanted emails. I did not implement it for sessions (no pressing need),
but something similar works quite well for kernel updates here.

--

With Best Regards,
Marat Khalili