[X2Go-User] x2goserver on Ubuntu 17.04 Zesty

Robert Dinse nanook at eskimo.com
Tue Apr 25 16:43:46 CEST 2017

      No, but appreciate the reference.  I've been up all night, going to get
some sleep.  I now know the issue is somehow related to the Arctica Project's
nx-libs, without them I don't automatically get a full screen but it at least
works and I can set manually.  I'll try to narrow down which specific item is
broken by installing one at a time until I find what breaks.

    Knowledgeable human assistance, not telephone trees or script readers.