[X2Go-User] X2GO for SOLARIS SPARC ...

Matt Weatherford mbw at u.washington.edu
Mon Sep 12 11:30:28 CEST 2016

Robert,

No, there is no current port of x2go to either Solaris or SunOS -  and I
doubt very much that this will ever happen unless someone is willing to
either take it on as a personal project or put up serious resources ($)
to support a developer to do so.

 From the looks of the 2016 Gathering notes, the priority for non-intel
platforms appears to be:   armhf and ppc64

The interest in SPARC looks to be somewhere between minimal and
non-existent.

Matt