[X2Go-User] X2GO for SOLARIS SPARC ...

Stefan Baur X2Go-ML-1 at baur-itcs.de
Thu Sep 8 18:18:02 CEST 2016

Amar,

you should not be entering the ssh command in X2GoClient.

Please, do what you have been told in my previous E-Mail, and by Mario:

Select TERMINAL, start the session, and enter the ssh command
*manually*, *once the terminal window opens*.

If that works, do the same, with the name of your Solaris app behind it.

If that still works, write the bash script file and make it executable,
as described in my previous E-Mail, then use the name of that script
file instead of TERMINAL.

If you don't succeed, please reply exactly at which step of the
instructions you failed and what you got as a result instead.

Also, running X2Go sessions as root is absolutely not recommended.  I'm
actually surprised it doesn't reject your connection.

If you do need to run the command as root, I strongly reccomend using
sudo from a non-root account.

Kind Regards,
Stefan Baur