[X2Go-User] X2GO for SOLARIS SPARC ...

MOUFFOK Amar amar.mouffok at rte-france.com
Thu Sep 8 17:55:47 CEST 2016

Hi Everybody,
Thank you everybody for yours responses...
I think this problem is very close to solve but ....the lasts meters are always the most difficult !!!

This is my client configuration...

[cid:image001.gif at 01D209F9.8779AA50]

Here's the X2goServer response, very good...

[cid:image002.gif at 01D209F9.8779AA50]

But....
Here's the message that my client returns ...problem of virtual terminal? Problem of hardware?
I have did some tests and I have made some researches on the WEB but nothing really that could help me....I don't know how to decrypt this....

[cid:image003.gif at 01D209F9.8779AA50]

Bests regards

Amar

Remember: