[X2Go-User] X2GO for SOLARIS SPARC ...

MOUFFOK Amar amar.mouffok at rte-france.com
Tue Sep 6 13:03:20 CEST 2016

Hi Stefan,
Hi everybody,

I don't understand very well what you try to explain to me ...

In a few words:
- My PC is running with Windows 7

- I have an X2go-server on a REDHAT VM.
  I'm connecting to this REDHAT VM remotely from my PC, my VM is without GUI but I can display interfaces with the use of Xming and it' works well...for example I can display the TigerVNC-viewer with Xming !!
- I have an X2go-client on a Windows 7 VM.
  I'm connecting to this Windows VM remotely from my PC.
  I'm using this Windows VM to run tests in order to protect my PC and if it' works with the Windows VM then I'll reproduce my configuration on my PC
- I have a physical SUN-station running Solaris 8 and sparc processors in which I have my application that I want to connect to remotely from my PC

My PC, the SUN station and the twice VM's are on the same LAN, i.e. everybody "pings" everybody...it's OK !

Everything seems OK but It's impossible to connect to my application..........I think the problem is "how to specify the "SUN-Station Xserver" for the X2go-server"

Do you have any idea or something like that, please !!!

Best regards.

Amar