[X2Go-User] Clipboard and virt-viewer?

Tom Horsley horsley1953 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 13 19:56:29 CET 2016

On Sun, 13 Nov 2016 16:32:40 +0100
Ulrich Sibiller wrote:

> Check of you have a clipboard manager running and disable it.

I don't run anything like that normally, but
I have this feeling that virt-viewer does something
that might resemble a clipboard manager so it
can capture the selection and send the info about
it into the virtual machine. I know the virtual machine
needs to be running an "agent" service to talk to the
outside world via a virtual serial port (or something
like that, anyway - I'm very fuzzy on the details :-).

Of course I'm also fuzzy on the details about how
x2go deals with selections, so that's fuzzy squared :-).