[X2Go-User] Sorry to bother you

Lela Ding cogilby at alumni.conncoll.edu
Sun May 15 17:53:54 CEST 2016

Hello my dear,

I am Mrs. Lela Ding, the wife of late (Mr. Isaiah Abraham Ding), a
politician and a businessman who was killed by Rebels in my country, Sudan
in December 2012. After I lost my husband by the enemies because of the
political crises in my country SUDAN, then after the funeral of my dear
husband, my last born (Idris) was kidnapped by the same bad people, and he
has not been found till now. So I found out that my life is in danger in
that country, and then I have to run away from the country to the West
African country called Nigeria, with my little daughter, Kate. The reason
why I write you is for you to stand as the trustee to my late husband funds
in the bank, so that the transfer can be done in your name, I will give you
all the information that may be required.

This is because after my explanations to the bank, the Royal Bank of
Scotland, London, they advised me to seek for a good foreign partner who
will help me transfer the money and it will appear in your account due to
my current conditions .Meanwhile, the money deposited by my husband with
the Royal Bank of Scotland is ($8,300,000.00 USD) eight million three
hundred thousand USD. So if I get a positive response from you, then I will
give you the contact information of the Bank to get in touch with them and
to transfer the money into your account on my behalf. In the meantime, I
promise you 40% of the total fund for your assistance, while 60% will
belong to me. I hope for a positive reply from you as soon as possible.
Attached here is our family photo and the man was my late husband.

Sincerely,

Mrs. Lela Ding.