[X2Go-User] x2go to LXC containers

Michael Eager eager at eagerm.com
Tue Mar 15 19:33:16 CET 2016

I'm running into a problem using x2go with LXC containers.

I've been using x2go to connect to an LXC container for
some time with no problem.  I've created a new container
on the same host and I'm able to connect to it using SSH.
I can also connect to the new container with x2go, as long
as I'm not connected to the old container.  If I start two
x2go sessions at the same time, both fail.  At least some
of the time, I am no longer able to connect using SSH and
need to restart the container.

Michael Eager	 eager at eagercon.com
1960 Park Blvd., Palo Alto, CA 94306  650-325-8077