[X2Go-User] printing

Jaume Ponsa jaume at calidae.com
Tue Jun 28 17:11:38 CEST 2016

Hi, is there any documentation related to best practices about printing in
x2go? I'll describe my scenario.

1) Linux :
- I print Ok from my linux client
2) Mac
- Impossible to show client printing pop-up
3) Windows
- some of them shows the client pop-up printers but when I print to my
local printer it do nothing.
- some of them can't show

Very strange. My x2goserver is remote (on Amazon). The ports of course are
open, if not linux wouldn't work.

Thanks!
--

*Jaume Ponsa Permanyer*

--

www.calidae.com <http://www.calidae.net/>
Tel +34 93 865 44 33

Aquest correu és confidencial, llegiu-ne l' advertiment legal
<http://www.calidae.net/disclaimer/>
Este correo es confidencial, lea la advertencia legal
<http://www.calidae.net/disclaimer/>
This is a confidential email, please read the legal disclaimer
<http://www.calidae.net/disclaimer/>