[X2Go-User] SSH agent forwarding with X2Go client

Walid MOGHRABI w.moghrabi at servicemagic.eu
Thu Jun 16 10:11:15 CEST 2016

Hi,

I know this has been asked long ago before but it seems there is still no SSH agent forwarding with X2Go client (I know it exists with PyHOCA but I prefer using X2Go client).

Is it planned ?
This would be a very interesting feature since I would prefer avoiding deploying my users private keys on their remote machine so that they can hop on other machines without password authentication (espacially with our gitlab server).

I know there is a way to workaround this with the SSH proxy feature but that doesn't work well with Windows and my users are running X2Go client under Windows.

Best regards.

Walid
---
DISCLAIMER: This e-mail is private and confidential and may contain proprietary or legally privileged information. It is for the intended recipient only. If you have received this email in error, please notify the author by replying to it and then destroy it. If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on this e-mail or any attachment. Thank you