[X2Go-User] x2goclient & SLITAZ 4.0 / 5.0

Mihai Moldovan ionic at ionic.de
Sun Jul 17 15:28:09 CEST 2016

On 17.07.2016 03:01 PM, ECF Solutions wrote:
> thanks for your quick answer - attached please find the output of
> x2goclient --debug.

I should have guessed it (but didn't have) - you are missing the nxproxy package.

I'd still recommend building x2goclient and nxproxy packages from source,
though. You'd have a much better result doing that (+ the packages will be newer.)

Try building x2goclient and nx-libs-lite from source.

I'd prefer plain text files as well, just for future reference. :)

Mihai