[X2Go-User] Problems with Clipman in Ubuntu 14.04

Stefan Baur X2Go-ML-1 at baur-itcs.de
Tue Jul 12 13:58:33 CEST 2016

Hi,

I remember seeing the same issue on an LXDE system I was toying around
with a year or two ago, but can't remember what the cause and the
workaround were ... CCing two persons that I think might remember.

What I do remember is that it was sufficient to run a certain
application - it wasn't neccessary to change any settings there ... hmm ...

Kind Regards
Stefan Baur