[X2Go-User] Last Call! X2Go: The Gathering 2016, Registration ends in one week from today!

Stefan Baur X2Go-ML-1 at baur-itcs.de
Mon Jul 4 13:17:17 CEST 2016

| X2Go: The Gathering 2016 - 2015-08-19 - 2015-08-21 @ Linuxhotel |

Hello, everyone!

I would like to remind you all that our annual Community event is
getting closer, and we would love to see you attend.

*** Registration ends in one week from today! ***

The Gathering 2016 is the opportunity for all non-coding folks to
present their plans and wishes for the future of X2Go, get to know other
entrepreneurs, exchange business ideas, ... which is why users,
administrators, translators and developers are equally welcome.

Please consider joining us.  Again, the final registration deadline is
2015-07-11.

The full announcement including complete pricing info can be found here:
http://wiki.x2go.org/doku.php/events:x2go-gathering-2016

*Participants*
All confirmed participants in alphabetical order:

- Baur, Stefan (BAUR-ITCS) - Timemeister
- DePaulo, Michael Swinick - Deep C Diver
- Fichtner, Romana
- Grabowski, Juri (LiHAS)
- Graesing, Heinz-Markus - X2Go co-founder
- Ivanova, Viktoria
- Ivanova, Maria
- Moldovan, Mihai (BAUR-ITCS) - Timegeselle and Endian-chasing Cowbyte
- Shneyder, Oleksandr (Phoca GmbH, only Fri/Sat) - X2Go co-founder
- Troshchinskiy, Vadim (Qindel/The QVD)

*Cost overview*
Details can be found here:
http://wiki.x2go.org/doku.php/events:x2go-gathering-2016?&#cost_overview
In short, single rooms are in limited supply, we have lots of free beds
in two- or three-bed bedrooms (most are two-bed bedrooms).
Expect costs of 90 EUR + dinner + public transport when staying in a
two- or three-bed bedroom, and 120 EUR + dinner + public transport when
staying in a single-bed bedroom.

*Payment*
You will have to pay in cash *on Saturday morning* - or *upon
arriving at Linuxhotel*, if you're not staying over night.  Sorry, we
can't accept credit cards, debit cards, bitcoins or other forms of
payment for this event - *cash only*.
The only exception to the rule are wire transfers for those
participants wanting to pay in advance.  Also, all payments must be
made in *Euro, not in foreign currencies*.
If you wish to pay in advance, please contact me via E-Mail at
X2Go-ML-1 at baur-itcs.de for the SEPA banking details.

*Lunch/Dinner/BBQ*
We expect to reach "critical mass" so breakfast and lunch can be ordered
from Linuxhotel.  For dinner, we are still undecided if we should take
yet another trip to Unperfekthaus as in the previous years, or if we
will have a BBQ at Linuxhotel.

*Event schedule*
The event schedule is still in the making.
We will have the option to split up into smaller groups in
different rooms for more effective co-working on individual topics,
hands-on demonstrations, and for side-topic presentations that may not
be of interest to the entire group.

Please let me know if you would like to volunteer for a
presentation/talk!!!  E-Mail me at X2Go-ML-1 at baur-itcs.de

*Updates*
As always, we will be updating the Wiki page
http://wiki.x2go.org/doku.php/events:x2go-gathering-2016
as more information becomes available.

Please remember to subscribe to X2Go-Project if you haven't already
done so, as this is where future updates will be announced.