[X2Go-User] Logging x2go connections?

Mihai Moldovan ionic at ionic.de
Sat Jan 30 03:08:41 CET 2016

On 30.01.2016 12:57 AM, Grigory Shamov wrote:
> This perhaps is a trivial question: but is it possible to somehow
> log/check history of past x2go session on the server?

Sessions are deleted from the database when they are purged.

One approach to do that would be by enabling debugging in
/etc/x2go/x2goserver.conf (although that might not be necessary - I don't know
off-hand what information is being logged without debugging, but you likely want
more information to distinguish between operations in general) and "parsing"
your syslog.

Mihai