[X2Go-User] x2go-client depends on xorg-xauth?

Bruno Pagani bruno.pagani at ens-lyon.org
Fri Feb 19 09:52:26 CET 2016

Hi,

I’m currently using x2go-client on a (Arch) Linux desktop (connecting to
a Ubuntu x2go server, on which I’m not admin), and I’ve found out that
it apparently needs xorg-xauth to work properly. Is that indeed the
case? Because I can’t found a list of dependencies outside of nx, qt4
and libssh, and the current ArchLinux or Fedora packages (for instance)
do not depend on it.

Thanks,

Bruno

P.S.: Since I’m not suscribed to this list, please be sure to keep me in
CC when you answer this. ;)