[X2Go-User] optimizing x2go resource use

Jordan Poppenk jpoppenk at queensu.ca
Tue Feb 9 17:32:03 CET 2016

Dear Mihai,

Thanks for your quick reply! It sounds like switching to KDE is likely a good step for saving on resources. As for colour depth, it sounds like it may not have much effect on bandwidth. But how about server CPU usage - is this a demanding part of the server's contribution?

Cheers,
Jordan

Jordan Poppenk, Ph.D.
Canada Research Chair in Cognitive Neuroimaging
Department of Psychology and Centre for Neuroscience Studies
Queen's University
http://popmem.com
613-533-6009