[X2Go-User] chromium-browser opens in the remote server, not the x2go client session.

Jose Borreguero borreguero at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 19:46:59 CET 2016

you're right in that it's not a X2Go issue. I got a workaround by creating
a browsing profile in another directory than the default one (
~/.config/chromium):

mkdir -p /tmp/chromium
chromium-browser --user-data-dir=/tmp/chromium

I now have a "local" profile, and a "remote" profile that I use if loggin
through X2Go.

.Jose