[X2Go-User] Set X2go_Client, SSH_CLIENT

Stefan Baur X2Go-ML-1 at baur-itcs.de
Tue Aug 30 13:38:18 CEST 2016

Am 30.08.2016 um 10:12 schrieb MOUFFOK Amar:

> From a Windows VM (Client X2go), I’m trying to connect to a REDHAT VM
> (Server X2go) but when I try to start “X2goagent” by hiting
> “X2gostartagent”, here’s the message that I have…
>
> How can I set the “ X2GO_CLIENT”, “SSH_CLIENT”, “SSH_CONNECTION”….Please !

Amar,

could you please explain why you're trying to do what you're doing there?

I don't think x2gostartagent is supposed to be called directly.

You install X2GoServer on the server, X2GoClient on the client, then
execute the x2goclient (.exe, in case of Windows, .app, in case of Mac
OS X) binary on the Client.
Everything else (like starting the required daemons) should be handled
automatically by your distribution's installation scripts for X2GoServer.

So ... if you think you have a valid reason to execute x2gostartagent
manually, please explain what you're trying to accomplish, so others
that know the internal workings of x2gostartagent can help you.

Kind Regards,
Stefan Baur