[X2Go-User] Set X2go_Client, SSH_CLIENT

MOUFFOK Amar amar.mouffok at rte-france.com
Tue Aug 30 10:12:01 CEST 2016

Hello Everybody,

>From a Windows VM (Client X2go), I'm trying to connect to a REDHAT VM (Server X2go) but when I try to start "X2goagent" by hiting "X2gostartagent", here's the message that I have...

How can I set the " X2GO_CLIENT", "SSH_CLIENT", "SSH_CONNECTION"....Please !

[cid:image001.gif at 01D202A6.F2BD13B0]

Bests regards

Amar

"Ce message est destin? exclusivement aux personnes ou entit?s auxquelles il est adress? et peut contenir des informations privil?gi?es ou confidentielles. Si vous avez re?u ce document par erreur, merci de nous l'indiquer par retour, de ne pas le transmettre et de proc?der ? sa destruction.

This message is solely intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged or confidential. If you have received this communication by error, please notify us immediately by electronic mail, do not disclose it and delete the original message."