[X2Go-User] why can't you specify the target server using x2goclient from the CLI

brian mullan bmullan.mail at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 15:02:26 CEST 2016

Thanks Stefan.

Just submitted the wishlist bug for that option to be added.

I guess I was just surprised when I looked at the differences in CLI
options available from pyhoca-cli and x2goclient cli and although I can
understand some of the differences
the lack of ability to specify the "server" to connect to with the
x2goclient cli seemed odd.

Brian