[X2Go-User] X2GO for SOLARIS SPARC ...

MOUFFOK Amar amar.mouffok at rte-france.com
Tue Aug 9 10:31:50 CEST 2016

Hello everybody,

I'm new in your community and I'm pleased to be with you, thanks very much you for your work!!!!!!!!!!!
X2GO is a very good product because the applications are numerous and reliables ...

To begin simply, I have just one question; Does it exists an X2GO Server for SOLARIS SPARC ?

I really hope that someone would able to respond me, please !

Best regards.

Amar

"Ce message est destin? exclusivement aux personnes ou entit?s auxquelles il est adress? et peut contenir des informations privil?gi?es ou confidentielles. Si vous avez re?u ce document par erreur, merci de nous l'indiquer par retour, de ne pas le transmettre et de proc?der ? sa destruction.

This message is solely intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged or confidential. If you have received this communication by error, please notify us immediately by electronic mail, do not disclose it and delete the original message."