[X2Go-User] Cannot find 4.0.5.1 download link

Jeffrey Zheng jeffreyzheng360 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 15:49:54 CEST 2016

On the announcement page, it says X2Go Client 4.0.5.1 was released on March
24, 2016, but I could not find the download link to it. The current link to
the latest Windows release on the download page is still showing 4.0.5.0 -
2015.07.31, so can you please tell me where is the download link to the
4.0.5.1?

Thanks,
--
​

*Is Swagbucks legit and is it worth my time?*
<http://www.learningpenguin.net/myblog/2016/02/18/review-is-swagbucks-legit-and-worth-the-time/>