[X2Go-User] Ubuntu 16.04 LTS

Walid MOGHRABI w.moghrabi at servicemagic.eu
Mon Apr 25 12:24:20 CEST 2016

As far as I can tell, this "fix" is not working with MATE Desktop.
I had to revert back to Ubuntu MATE 15.10 by now to go on with our TCE project.

I hope this will be fixed soon as I'll definitely would prefer to base this new project on the LTS release instead.

Regards,

	Walid MOGHRABI
	Exploitation / Operation
	Id SKYPE : walid_smagic