[X2Go-User] X2Go Seamless Mode

Mukul Agrawal mukulagrawal78 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 22 20:57:23 CEST 2016

Hello:
I am trying to connect from Windows7 machine to Ubuntu (trusty) server.
I will like to use X2Go in "seamless" mode ... meaning that if I start  a single application, say xterm, on Ubuntu then I want only single xterm window to show up on my MSwin7 computer.Is that possible? X2Go website says it is a Remote Desktop program, but wikipedia says that you have seamless mode and your client also seam to allow it to attach to single application.If somebody can clarify upfront if this is possible or not ... it will save me a lot of time and effort. Thanks in advance!
 Regards,
Mukul ( https://sites.google.com/site/mukulagrawal )