[X2Go-User] Screensaver not kicking with MATE

Daniel Berteaud daniel at firewall-services.com
Tue Apr 19 17:19:07 CEST 2016

Hi.

I'm running MATE Desktop 1.12.1 on a CentOS 7.2 server, and access it
using X2GO. Mostly everything is working great, except that the
screensaver is not kicking.

I have:

1
> gsettings get org.mate.screensaver lock-enabled
true

But when loging in using X2GO, it looks like mate-session doesn't detect
inactivity at all. Neither the screensaver, nor the locking works.
I'm running this in a thin client setup, so screensaver/session locking
is quite important. Anyone else have the same issue ?

Cheers
Daniel

--

Logo FWS