[X2Go-User] Session type: Connect to local desktop -- issues with scaling

heng sys at vistomail.com
Mon Sep 14 19:07:16 CEST 2015

René Genz,

I have found a workaround.  Now that the 'viewport'-related command on
'keystrokes.cfg' doesn't work.  We can use 'ctrl+alt+left_mouse_dragging' to
move the 'viewport' instead.  I am now using it and be able to read all the
texts within the 'viewport'.  Note that I set the configuration as follows.

  <keystroke action="resize" AltMeta="1" Control="1" key="b" />

This seems to be a requirement as after the first logging in, some times, it
shows a fullscreen version.  We need a way to switch it to 'viewport' mode.

--
heng

Where there's a will, there's (still) a will.